Wednesday 20 August 2014

21082014

Cranking up to work... Bobs eye is recovered, he has friends arriving tomorrow that I dont feel obliged to look after.
Been fretting at the amount of treasure Ive inherited from my brother Simon and from my Papa - what does one do, I have no children nor friends to whom this stuff is meaningful to leave them to on my death. Talked to my brothers and we are in the same boat - can't sell stuff because its so special but its only special because of our associations which end with us.
Woke up this morning realising that I should paint them.
Easy:)
Met with Louise Beer last week of the Arts Hub gallery in Deptford - really enjoyed her (she's Clem Beer's daughter, I knew him in my printmaking days) Decided on an exhibition in September of next year. So I dont have to think about it till April, when Bob is driving to London - he can schlepp the work if it aint too bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment