Friday 30 January 2015

30th Jan 2015, Friday

Still in London.
Its dawning on me - duh - that the reason I can't breathe in my studio is because I'm an asmatic and dust is  a bastard. When was the studio last cleaned?? Oh, er, never? Hmmm.

Trafic don't help but I can manage that. Been to see the Emily Carr expo at Dulwich - somewhat underwhelming though admirable -East meets West at Saatchi's - amusing enough - and erm, probably others but can't remember.

Marlene Dumas was taking coffee at Dulwich next to me :) She was on my bus:) Too overwhelmed to talk to her - plus she clocked that she was recognised and didnt welcome me in, as it were.

Drama at home as G and girlfriend have been arrested for murder.Hope they're OK; sure they are innocent of such an irrevocable act.

No comments:

Post a Comment