Wednesday 30 December 2015

30.12.2015 Weds


Voila! Holiday snaps... jellyfish were one of the few live things we saw in Cerebere except for the dog and an aggressive cat that followed me when I was trying to paint these things - near the diving centre, there were some fish too but too deep to see properly. Jellyfish roll around slowly on the surface and are quite fascinating.
These are acrylic on board and jolly difficult too, can't make acrylic work - too uncoperative.


Did some watercolours of the views too but have put them away before photographing as I dont think they'll ever be useful and I can't be arsed to find them again.
Jellyfish I can see being handy.

Today on the satyr, its OK, and the tumbling girl, its moving.

All not-very-satisfactory though.

Oh I did one sensible thing; wrote to the Sheffield Galleries where I had started my visual life and offered them a pic. Sent catalogues, forgot CV. Not holding breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment