Thursday 21 July 2016

21 07 2016

Decided - why, why??? -to have another go at the NOA. Paid my money, photographed and sized up two images, uploaded. Lost them. No idea why.
Went to do stuff - its thursday, making beds for incomers, french with Andree. In this hiatus realised that the images I'd offered them are on my list for the august show so went to garage, found other work, photographed, had another go. Sizes wrong. Went through discs of professionally taken photos and found a couple of old ones. Uploaded. One too big; back to disc for web-sizing. The other too big, can't find out how to resize so either have to re photograph or change. Changed. Uploaded.
Machine wants another 20 quid. Something not right as I think I've paid 40 already...
Rang them up. Got a girl on a phone in her car going home. Have emailed her.
Looked at my bank statements and nothing has left the account yet, which may or may not be meaningful.
 God, what a waste of time :(  Last time I did this I got short listed, had all the hassle of getting the piece to Pulborough and back when they rejected it. Swore I wouldn't do it again. Carriage fees horrendous, in excess of 100, plus poor Helen had to do the recieving and was pissed off with it.

It may be worth loosing the 40 quid not to go through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment