Tuesday 6 September 2016

06 09 2016

Beginning to panic at what is and isn't being achieved... been getting material together for Jim Barty to make my new website (vanillabeer.co) Trying to knock it together before leaving for London, when I trust I will have a fancy visitors card to leave about the place.
So what was a simple notion based on Peter Clossicks admirable site has already become complicated. Can't help it. I thought a tool bar with Available Work, Past Work (no more than 10 per section)CV, contact and links would do fine. Then in crept notions... censored is now another button, which required essay writing and research, and Jim says to illustrate my CV and hes right.
For the censorship stuff I had to get the year from my CV; look up the press book for that year; go through my engagement diary ditto and uncover the whole story. Emotionally knackering and time consuming but censorship is an issue that figures - just sent him all that anyway, now for a walk to clear my head and on with the art.
And to put all these files away.

No comments:

Post a Comment