Sunday 26 July 2020

26 07 2020

Did some walking to clear the mind and assess the plot so far.... it seems I have been focusing on a figure with  their totemic animal. On reflection, two figures would extend that - their relationship plus totem. In the course of the continual painting out, rather a nice skull had emerged. BUT I am determined to steer clear of death and its constant humm. ...
which lead me to the couple on the Etruscan tomb, the husband and wife - can't remember where I've seen it and its jumbled in my head with the work Henry Moore did on it - used that as a start. Asked Bob what my family totem was and he said Owl, which it isn't IMHO but it sat nicely on the painting. So off we go... like it so far.
Can't work today, lunchtime date. Maybe this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment