Thursday 13 August 2020

13 08 2020

 Annette has taken delivery of the 10 paintings and likes them - sent sweet photo, above - so that's all done :) But no more commissions, not never, I know I've said it before but now I'm too old and and and. Lovely woman though. 


Miraculously - can think of no other word - was woken last night by a shooting star. I'd fallen asleep watching the lightening flashes over the mountains and woke at just after 4.00 am v suddenly, to see a star come into being, fall down the sky and disappear. Stunning. I was star-struck. So I got dressed and went out and walked around the town to discover that the new mayor has left the street lights on all night, bah,  the ambient lighting was v strong. I could have done one of two walks where I knew there were no street lights but they have travellers camped on both routes and they have dogs; I didn't fancy it.

Went back to bed and watched the dawn arrive.... knackered for most of today.

Worked on the Lady with Parrot; the other two are from the garage where the little expo is looking quite sweet. Took Andy and Louise to see it - they were nice and asked the right stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment