Friday 11 March 2022

11 01 2022

 Finally done some work, sort-of. Gracie and Robin schlepped the paintings for the Limoux show into the garage and I've washed and varnished about half of them. My shoulder hurts. Ha!

Will finish tomorrow morning - they can dry properly when I'm away and be ready in good time.

Have discovered an art TV channel - channel 112 in France, called Museum TV. Mesmerising though I'm a little sated now - too many studios with too many artists, doing what we do. Good company for a while though. Saw a Stonehenge in America built of old cars, a painting chimpanzee, a painting elephant ( quelle tristesse) a Jesus temple built of scrap metal; a review of V van G.; some quite interesting paintings from Poland; some young French artists doing what I do or similar, mythical stuff and hybrid humans. They are so quietly assured, so confident. 

No comments:

Post a Comment