Sunday 11 September 2022

11 99 2022

Ticking along - three post-death pix on the go, all working well - until a head-cold got me. In bed now.

Amusing moment when I discovered that the reason I wasn't using black in my pix of dying was that I didn't have any. The place is stacked with tubes of paint and no black. Precious few yellows too, really must do a stocktake and restock soon... however, diligent searching among old paints revealed this ancient tube, unopened, which I could undo with pliers. Lovely paint. Think it was Kitajs since I had a stash from him when he left for the states. How weird it all is; still have brushes from Edward Seago, given to me by his partner Petie just after his death. Think I should be buried with my stash. Actually, would love to make a huge pile of it all and take a cast.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment