Friday 12 May 2023

12 05 2023

Signed and dated so it must be finished - however, its on the wall outside the studio pending further thought. For which I had to move Divorce, which is still sticky - these layers of oil may last beyond the apocalypse but they take a year to dry. Domestic Life is still there too, though that's pretty much dry - its there because, crickey, I like it. How did that happen.
 In the meantime, bigger frames and more smaller ones have arrived which means searching through the trillion drawings all of which now seem like pointless daubs. Which they are, of course. They served their purpose in their day and its only because I have some catalogues left over from the Deptford show that makes it sensible to exhibit them.

Family arrive today for 10 days. They're pretty good at letting me work while they are here but obvs I can't totally ignore them. Nor, actually, do I want to. Then Bob leaves with them and I have a clear 10 days to finish up and get everything ready before I'm away. All do-able.

No comments:

Post a Comment