Tuesday 25 October 2011

Tues 25th oct

Seem to have trouble telling the time today. Was in studio 20 to 8., believing it to be 20 to 7 but realising by the light that l'd got it wrong. Subsequently and for no good reason was too early for the bus to Ferrens and then too late for the return trip - though that wasnt my fault, SNCF playing silly buggers.

Lala. Mornings work rather good, just threw myself at the over-painting of the rape and did mindless connection with surface and colour. Ah, painting... one forgets. Great place to visit. No idea what the pic looks like -

Sorted through yesterdays drawings, one I like, two are useful perhaps, which is to say something about them interests me. Rest, dunno, no obvious use for them though some could be developed if I think of it. Look like they were going somewhere before the pose changed. A few days after the event I can generally summon the pose for extra time

Finished at Ferrens though it is possible that yet more of the surface will sink and have to be redone. This is untreated plaster after all. Next rendezvous on Friday when the damage will be clear; Im hoping its advantageous damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment