Saturday 27 June 2015

28th June Sunday 2015

... got so bored with stitching books into shrouds that I trotted off to Carcassonne looking for an alternative. Bought some plastic envelope things to seal them into; have packed them and they're boring. Now need to think what to do and why. Long way to go on this project.

Miserably difficult, going through old work. Packed drawings into folders so that they'll be available and while I like the quality I'm astonished at the sheer volume of work. And I did it. I guess you just don't notice when you work every day that your producing stuff, I mean that its the action rather than the product and of course after a while I bung things into draws and folders and move on.

Had a throw out a couple of years ago, thank heavens.

The drawing books are dreadful. They are diaries and my life has been long and ostensibly pointless. Trying them up and making them unavailable is the best thing that can happen to them.

Will finish all this asap, get the book off and forget it till October when there will be time for panicking.

No comments:

Post a Comment