Thursday 2 February 2017

02 02 2017

...Been a while.
Back from Rome where the artist-in-res thing worked OK, I think.Was welcomed from the podium as the most estimable Vanilla B, a first for me :)  I have more stuff to pull together before handing it all over - probably at Easter, in Valencia.
Got me a publisher for the VSM book, or at least a contender. They are interested, at any rate. It has been approved by Allenna who had a few helpful facts to add - no criticism of the format or approach.
Found a gallery in the middle of Rome that may want to show me, friends of friends, but I really like the spot - like a hippy backwater in the shadow of a palace. Be happy to take the saints there though Rome is a worry, the pollution is catastrophic and most activities other than the most simple were beyond me. Will know more in March.
Got a sitting tomorrow but next week (when I'm unpacked and settled back in) is book and residency work.
Made notes to attack the next series - to add to the previous notes - I suppose one day I'II be painting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment