Monday 24 April 2017

24 04 2017

Guests still in residence. Having to internalise work, trying not to growl.
Mosaic ground to a halt due to lack of tiles - run out already. Bieke came and talked to me about it, most helpfully. On her advice have junked the studies which being on paper do not reflect the weight of the materials Im using. She also - I mean, also like me - is uneasy about the 'frame' and the colour of it but I'm still thinking... the problem I hadn't really considered is that this is garden ornamentation though naturally it has the other agenda, that of being Therese's memorial and (it turns out as I work) references my mother and other mothers in my life, Susan especially. Still has to look good.
Lala. On hold till weds when I can get to Carcassonne to buy more tesserae. Bob back then. Current guests go Friday, just in time for the next lot who are only overnighters. Yuri leaves tomorrow, alas. Airbnbers go today, another arrives tomorrow which means this afternoon is beds.  Off to draw this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment