Tuesday 6 June 2017

06 06 2017

Managed to get some drawing in yesterday :) Our guest Claer was happy to come to the group session so I got to go too... good time had by all. Fabienne did a long pose which was a pleasure, almost 2 hours worth of attention and reaction. Product useless but feel slightly more connected with my craft. Though as my brother pointed out yesterday (on the phone), its more of a hobby on account of I'm not doing any work.
Abut to do the Magrie application on the basis that by September when the show starts I will have 20-odd paintings back from Avignon that I haven't seen for over a year and won't mind invigilating. Bob has volunteered to be there too. The show is now juried which may or may not mean the standard will improve.
Talking of juries I have a certificate from The Art Box folk  for being accepted by the Basel artweek artbox project. Gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment