Friday 5 January 2018

5th Jan 2018

Cheerful day - have abandoned not only studio but entire house, due to amazing levels of dust generated by builders. Got computer and printer installed on dressing table in summer bedroom, which is v comfy.
Have therefore been able to do computer stuff. Downloaded hundreds - thousands? - of pix onto external storage, xmas pressie from Bob. Caught up with mail. Bought a raffle ticket for the RA - 35 quid, do I never learn? Was seduced by the fact that Greyson Perry is doing the selection and asking for funny pix. Am sending the Frog Princess which I think is hysterical.
Spent time on Skype talking with Marcus J., who is a close friend of the guy that runs the foundation I am pointing my book at, to  pay for the designer. He likes it. I in the meantime have decided its not so much a book as a pamphlet and needs padding. Bobs comment; I'm loosing sight of my target audience. Yup.
Plumber and team here for another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment