Saturday 12 May 2018

12 05 2018 sat

 Really finished now, honest, after realising I didn't like the mouths and getting rid of them. I like the subtle composition and am fed up with fiddling. This thing below been lying around for years too, thought I'd finished it but now sure I have. Both of them LOOK good. Hey ho for the aesthetic.

This as a result of watching myself looking at other peoples work at the Artistes a Suivre = looked at several artists, more than I could take. Surprisingly helpful. Other people manage to take themselves seriously without sounding like prats, to explain what they are aiming for.
My two best mates at college were variously amazingly lucid and completely incoherent. Loved them both. Both did well, amazingly well. Proper careers. Rather wish I'd  engaged more with debate instead of giggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment