Monday 11 May 2020

11 05 2020

Took the bull by the horns and actually stretched a  canvas (=100x80) Only have a fine cotton to use so used it - fearful of the effect on my arthriticy hands - but seem to have got away with it so will do a couple more today. Running out of gesso so have to melt some rabbit-skin glue. Sigh. Also have to re-stretch some of the canvas I've done cos its buckled slightly.
Not a squeak from client. Am I to be left with 10 paintings that no-one wants??
Roland unable to do the photography so will call Yahnn. Thinking about this figured I'd better get the unphotographed ones done and discovered he's not been here since Oct 2018. Which means going through the stock looking at dates and I can feel a pit opening.... another day. Bringing them all back to the studio a problem too. Wonder if he'll use the garage where they are all stored? Once its stopped raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment