Saturday 27 June 2020

27 06 2020

Finishing a painting without another on the go is always a tristesse; there is a tendency to fiddle and cling. That's what I'm doing with the goddesses, though its a piss poor painting - as ever, there is the hope that a radical move might transform it.
Getting more interested in the awful landscape - complete with golden eagle.
I suppose one never stops learning but I'm 70 any minute and can't help thinking I must have learnt something by now.











my sweet niece, not long out of art school, has sent some work cast in latex which amazed me -  naturally I love it but its the latex, which I used a decade ago, that was the real surprise. Thought I was the only artist to use it. Perhaps its normal nowadays? Or a family trait??

No comments:

Post a Comment