Friday 27 August 2021

27 08 2021

 One eye done, hideously scarily but recovering - and its true, the colours are amazing. Now waiting till the 8th of Sept for the next one to be done. Some of the anxiety gone since I now know the worst. New anxieties replacing them as I realise the opportunities for possible disasters.

Pluses: took a look at some of my paintings and they are far better than I thought :) I'd not been able to reach the colours I wanted and had fought to get to them - turns out I had, just didn't know it. That's a big plus. Delighted, actually. The other plus was that having been forced to sit alone in silence, slightly tranquilised, in hospital gave me several hours - five- for reflection. 

Have worked out what to do with the Covid survivors watercolours and am implementing that  - having managed to repair broken computer (you tube instructions, bless em), downloaded images to stick, transferred to working machine and now wetransfering to Pauline to print on fabric. Not complete yet, perhaps this is alerting hubris.

Also had a vision of the co-mission.... next trick is to assemble the images and find a goose feather supplier to make quill pens.  

Slightly weepy at the love and support that has been coming my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment