Friday 17 September 2021

17 09 2021

 So messed with sleep deprevation, I take off the sunglasses in the night and put on sleep mask. Blessed rest. Still aware that I mustn't move my head to either side or touch the eyes... but I can carry that in me somewhere and sleep. Frightened though. RS who had eye infections after the event says not to worry, anibiotics clears that up quickly; CR had a bad eye infection featuring blood tears which required a second op on the second eye; but shes fine now.

And sooo frustrated! I'd forgotten how miserable life is without making stuff. In a fit of near rage I took charcoal and paper to Maxs garden, sat in dark glasses under cover and looked at the mountains and the rain and the sensational clouds . Charcoal an easy hit. Half-a dozen drawings that gave me huge relief but are in themselves pretty damn dull. Still - ludicrously - fixed them, dated and sited them. For whom, why?? 

---mine is not to reason why, I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment