Sunday 7 November 2021

07 11 2021

 Back from Toulouse, where I was under-inspired. I thought that a big town and its attendant joys would fizz me up with notions but actually it was just a holiday. Nice. And I can  walk so much, thats pretty much all I did - and how gratifying, since when I had an appartement there 10 (?) years ago, walking was a struggle. Great meds, god bless chemists. I did double all my COPD drugs in advance so breathing was mostly OK. Eyes played up somewhat but hey, it's 3 days to go before its a month since I had the ops. Not doing badly.

Here are some pix by Theodule Ribot, on at the Augustines - a slight show but in the absense of anything else was captivated by his techniques. 




The model was his daighter - though he did kitchen workers and pre- Chaim Soutaine cuts of meat. 

Got things that need doing domestically now, the more so as Bob leaves for the UK on Weds., but have a joyful sense of where Im going with the Co-Mission.


No comments:

Post a Comment