Friday 21 January 2022

21 01 2021


 It's signed and dated so it must be finished... annoying that the dominant theme is a rabbit whereas the real story is the naked female physicst that has been painted out.

Showed it to a friend who liked the sandals; had to paint in blades but fear they do not enhance the skating activity that was intended. Do my intentions matter? Hmm.

Just watched a very wonderful you tube  Jung Art and the Victorian Feminine - YouTube

which has startled me on several levels. 

DO artists carry the unconciousness of their culture? I acknowledge only my own but I am a participant. And of course there were those days in the London studios, when an idea would occur in several places at once (the wolf appearance, for instance) and  become the motif de jour. For a few years.

Oh la. The two others on the go are causing problems which I may walk away from. The more so because there are no more canvases in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment