Saturday 15 January 2022

15 01 2022

 More patina than paint now... which is all well and good but one of the reasons the naked physist was there was to stop the thing looking as if it was suitable for a nursery. 








Quite like the direction this one is taking - though fear that Sami's death has intruded. I spoke to him a few hours before he dropped dead, about finding suitable carers for his wife. Have to admit that his death has hit me hard - have been tearful - which is daft as he himself had no fears or anxieties about 'passing', as it is know among the zen-like hereabouts.

On the plus side, I'd been told that the man who lived in the van by the river, with whom I was on nodding terms, had died. When I told him he assured me he hadn't.... so thats good. Nice chap. Has heating in the van, is OK with the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment