Wednesday 6 July 2022

06 07 2022 b

 As a girl, like all kids probably, I thought the universe was addressing me. So when a colour was not available Id improvise, regarding this as divinely ordained. (The smell of poster paint...) Useful training; but in the fullness, I took some control.

Nowadays it seems its time to return to the flow. Went to the store to get some paintings to overpaint and stopped off at Ians - he was not in - was hoping he'd give me a hand - but went anyway,  and thrusting and turning the key in the lock realised I'd brought the wrong one. Could have been a catastrophe but managed to get it out. 

Went for coffee and back home Im going to pay more attention to the info thats available. Paint on the square canvases available, for one thing.

Been trying to exercise, since I must do something realistic about my health, and today got up to the 13th exercise of Luc Tung Kuen, as advised by Allenna (7 years my senior but very fit) Many more to go, but little by little I guess. 


No comments:

Post a Comment