Friday 15 July 2022

15 07 2022

 In a fit of hubris decided I'd tackle my website (vanillabeer.gallery) 

--I'm in bed with whatever ails me and somewhat bored (when not sound asleep) 

Having got to the hosting site and sorted passwords, I'm totally and massively and 100% baffled. 

Gracie looks after the site and hats off to her, she has a brain the size of a planet. 

Accordingly, anything I need to add to the gallery site will be put here in the blog; so, what I had hoped to put on the site but will not be, no chance,  is that the Fa exhibition has been extended to the end of the August and continues to sell. Some sold work has been taken away, some gaps filled with previously unshown paintings, some reserved till the end of the expo.

It's extremely cheering to me, lying here hurting, that people want my work. Thanks all! Cafe de Fa, Christian Hadengue, Nightingale and those that have bought.

 http://christianhadengue.blogspot.fr/ 

and search cafe de Fa - plus if you want to buy the catalogue its on Amazon: Saints in Paint by Vanilla Beer.

That's me done. Back to sleep now. I dream of painting, does that count as work? Last dream was painting curlicues on a chair, a painting of the chair that was curlicued... even as I dreamed I was painting it it seemed meretricious 


No comments:

Post a Comment