Tuesday 18 October 2022

18 10 2022

 Can't download photos as machine no longer recognises techniques after the last upgrade; just as well, as pix horrid. Flu jab this morning which has left me headachy and unstable; yes, I fell, so foot unbendable and hand puffy and sore. Bob gave me paracetamol which works. Got a bandage.  

It's such a beautiful day. Sunshine and heat. All I want to do is sit about weeping. Still working on death so not many laughs there. Feel out of it, on every level. 

The horrid pix do have a curious beauty in parts which I'm frightened of loosing, maybe thats why all this is so hard.


*Buried the chinese ink sticks - in large black pot on the balcony off my bedroom. In the middle. I'm noting this as I'm surely going to forget, as I forget everything else....

No comments:

Post a Comment