Tuesday 24 January 2023

24 01 2023

 Definitely on holiday here. Cleared, nearly , the second studio. Can now see patches of floor and an entire table top.

The problem was the what-to-do issue of the work I did for Dex for 10 Digital Place. Eventually I packed it all into a largeish suitcase, labelled it and stacked it among the drawings. It's actual - final - destination now on hold. 

Once that was out of sight I found the task easier and am happily hammering on. Clearing my tool box and trying to make tools accessible. Then I should be able to get to the new hotplate and finish the project begun some 25 years ago -  a Fayum-fake portrait of JH.

The last supper/first office party def finished though not yet signed and dated - it's drying in the guest bathroom, out of harms way.



No comments:

Post a Comment