Thursday 9 May 2024

09 05 2024

 Expo up and, as they say, mixed. 

Turns out there was no actual physical space for me or Catherine to show or work. Not especially bovvered, I prepared to exit. Then I was given some tables, a sort of cube of them, 4 standing back to back. Quite intriguing - also impossible to use for hanging my stuff on.

Went to my stock and found a load of framed drawings left over from another show (Quillan), plus an accompanying catalogue left over from another show (Deptford); flattened the tables and bunged out the frames. Ditto for Katherines small paintings - she was away and I was in loco p for the work.

The poor and desperate woman who has instigated and is organising the thing found two spaces for two paintings either side of the stage, looks OK, and Katherine has made it back (Florida to Esperaza by public transport) and likes it all.

Only got to do the guest bedrooms for the funeral mourners, ETA Sunday,  and do the work undone for Cybersoc now... Oh and attend the mayors opening at 4.00 today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment