Monday 28 May 2012

monday May 28th

Lala. Its no good refusing a >style< and then complaining about too much diversity. Its no use wanting to be perpetually original and complaining that its hard; that personal traditions anchor me. Of course most of the product will fail, be a failure, be of no use at all and will cost in terms of time and materials. Of course. And the alternatives are not real so why complain?
Just not sure I'm up to this. 
Been drawing this morning at the MJC, Chantal modelling. I've come a long way. I no longer want to kill the noisy ones, the disruptive ones, the lazy model. My concentration is getting better which is something. All of today's work will be washed off and the paper re-stretched. At least the paper is a pleasure. Keep getting side-tracked by the sensual pleasure of mark making  - grateful for that even if it does deflect from the unknown purpose.
Just this side of despair with an internal commentary that won't shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment