Wednesday 12 September 2012

weds 12 sept

So, plumber arrived - only an hour late - and worked till lunch, which I prepared for the team. It was therefore afternoon before I could hit the studio. Fortunately it was raining or I'd have fled to the hills; instead in an excess of physical energy I cleaned the studios. One room is finally done, done enough to actually hoover - many years since that has happened. The other, perhaps, will get attempted soon. But only if I run out of other choices. Tomorrow being Thursday is house cleaning and french lesson and domestics in general. I may give up this fight as I'm leaving for England on Tuesday for 2 weeks - doesn't seem worth starting anything new, except if I don't I may go mad.
Would like to get some more drawing in before going.

No comments:

Post a Comment