Monday 18 March 2013

Monday 18y March 2013

Still haven't finished the accounts; still messing up over publication, very afraid that I'm getting it wrong but realise this is just because I'm not sure about the work.
Kat just done the portrait, the photos of the art are here, the text should be back corrected soon.
Roger the designer wants it all up on some site I'm frightened of - will ask if I can just send all CDs in post (though post office is closed till mid-April, hey ho)
Apart from a little drawing of Philippe for a possible portrait, no work done - except life this morning which was mixed. Maxsense was playing his flutes and is is lovely but for the noise. And the movement. Hes most determined to be viewed in his own right and not to submit to the will of a handful of cranky artists. Haven't looked at the drawings but I can make a good guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment