Monday 13 July 2015

13 07 2015 monday

 Got nervous and worried, expecting to telephone Pauls friend re; showing in August in Nice - did I mention this? Whatever; so called at 9.30am, bloke affable and charming but appalled at how far I was from Nice and saying he couldn't take a day out in the season to drive to my studio. so suggested that Bob drive work to him for inspection. After which he agreed that I should photograph some work and email it, then we can talk.
So, morning in garage going through stored work, unwrapping and snapping, measuring. Then emailing. Hotmail failed and I had to fart about all morning, still didn't get the stuff off til this afternoon. Felt like I was sitting an exam and failing. Now no word from him.

Managed to knit a case for 4 notebooks - cute eh - and am halfway through another. The parrot Tango sits on my shoulder when I knit. Very comforting.
Took down the last show from the garage - having an open day on Saturday, Esperaz'art - started to rehang. Massively difficult with the dust and heat and m'asthma.
Frustrating day and now only one left as Bob arrives Weds and so does Sian. Slightly weepy, no doubt tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment