Thursday 23 July 2015

23/07/2015 Thursday

Had a sykpe conversation with my designer, the saintly Roger Kohn,  who has announced that it will be tough to get the book done in time for the launch on account of the pressure of other work. He wants the finished texts and photos oven-ready asap. Tail spin here. HOW can it be so difficult? After going through everything today I'm without basic info on 2 drawings and lo! Can't find the drawings. Guess I can just make up the info, why would anyone check/care/ give a toss?? Im such a purist - I'd know if I got it wrong.

If I don't find them first thing, then I have to guess at it all. Can't hold the project up on account of being a pendant.

Have managed to rename the files and if I can find out how to get them onto disc, thay at least are done...

So, Nil, done by the weekend. Check over Sat and Sun (visitors Margo and Theophile won't take up that much time) then registered post on Monday. Which gives several days to get the show near Avignon sorted. Bob left today, back Weds., plenty of free time.

Oh, I miss actually doing art -

and nowhere near the installation completion. But plenty of time on that. Honest.




No comments:

Post a Comment