Monday 11 September 2017

11.10.2017 monday

Monday, drawing... and really like several of todays efforts. 10-odd artists, nicely focused. Model Joachim from Belgium, rather a superior and beautiful man.
Have halved one of the drugs I take and cut out another, the rest remain and probably because I'm thinking about it I feel frisky and fit. Plus Bobs away and I have no-one to please but myself, a dog, a tortoise, a rabbit and three parrots. They take a surprising amount of time daily.
The big project that is looming is the clearing of studio 2 to build the bathroom. Which means clearing studio 1 to get stuff into. Main problem is the rack of portfolios  and indeed the portfolios. How badly do I need x large portfolios of old work? Can't actually carry that many without help or I'd plonk them all in the winter bedroom pro tem. But I can't do the stairs with them.
Suspect that old work I don't reference should get swaddled in polythene and move to garage storage. That'll be a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment