Sunday 8 March 2020

08 03 2020

Supposed to be writing up my LoF notes for a book of the conference and can't find all the right stuff (original paper and amendments) Furious with myself for slipshod filing.
An american lady wants 8 pix for her cookery book which I've undertaken to do - she sounds lovely, story of her life in recipes.
Have started work on the Haphazard autobiography, using random pix. Normal response to deadlines, in short.
And not painting.

Later; sat down and forced myself to examine every possibility re missing papers and Glory! Have it all. Will start on that tomorrow - with all the stuff together should be easy (OMG why can't I shut up..)
And Peter D visited and we sat in the studio and talked out the work. Most comfortable. Two last pix not as bad as I''d thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment