Saturday 2 January 2021

02 01 2021


 Bit of watercolour at the park st Bertrand, severely curtailed by cold. Dressed up for the weather, hatted and gloved, but have to have fingertips out to paint and it was those that actually hurt. Was wearing mittens. Perhaps I can find my silk ski gloves to go under them... hoping to get to the lake at Arques today.

Never mind the output. It was just great to respond to a view rather than make things up. I've been dredging my sub/un/underthang consciousness for so long that I'm really bored with myself. Not sure that whatever is milling about in me are proper subjects. Plan to do many drawings 'authentic'  before I get back to canvas.

And throw things away. There is too much stuff in this house. Like my un/sub conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment