Wednesday 20 January 2021

20 01 2021

 Discovered why I've felt so ill :) And hello to Thanatos.

Mixed up my daily drugs and for the last month not been taking blood pressure stuff but have been taking double cholesterol meds. I'd realised that my heart had got back to a stage where I was years ago, flipping and flickering all over the shop, with attendant cough, and had decided not to seek medical aid but to let nature take its course, hoping it wouldn't hurt much. Bleedin drama queen.

Drugs sorted now I realised the problem so death held off  bit longer. Apropos, old chum Keith Denning has died - causing a haunted and sleepless night last night. Asbestos related, poor boy -

Still not painting, not writing either. Happily pottering. Steeling myself to deal with W Prang. Trying to view it as a work of philosophy, hoping this'll help me manage it better. Record on radio ballade just now; tell me something I don't know. Good maxim.


No comments:

Post a Comment