Wednesday 31 March 2021

31 03 2021

 ...rather pleased with myself as the flame picture suddenly got resolved. I think. It may have to do. Or maybe it should be destroyed yet again, though it does have many elements that work - or nearly.

Fitted that in between times yesterday as a long lunch up Mt Marot took up much of the day. Useful in that the mountain is opposite Rennes les chateau and the outline of the rocks around it was fairly visible. Gracie taking me up there tomorrow - plan to start at the track of off the chemin des Sougranes which I know, but get on to the peak which I've never been to where there are allegedly dolmens. According to Boudet. Then into the forest. Perhaps the Salz source as well, if the time works out. 

Incapable of anything today though will have a bash at the saints. Going to get my carte de sejour remade, the post brexit version. Nervous as a school girl waiting outside rev mothers study. Being taken by two neighbours whose appointments flank mine, most conveniently. Authority always makes me feel sick, literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment