Sunday 3 March 2024

03 02 2024

 Masses of rather nice prints and gouaches emerged, pretty in some cases and in some cases inks on top of etchings, terribly pretty. Not ready to chuck them. will order some portfolios on line, maybe they exist - the ones I've made in the past and that these things were stored in are sort of crunchy, since I would cut up boxes and glue fabric over them. Not a long-lasting thang. And I don't like them.

It seems of one my asthma drugs, one that works well for me, promotes mood swings, psychotic episodes and suicides. I asked Ian how one might know if one were psychotic and he said, by the trail of bodies...

Miserable day and I just got soaked. Time for a hot bath and a chance to read Ruth Brandons Surreal Lives. Enjoyed it so far, well put together IMHO


among many large drawings is this one of the view from the third window of the Woolwich studio. Painstaking; evocative. 


No comments:

Post a Comment