Tuesday 19 February 2013

Tuesday feb 19th 2013

Yet again I spoke too soon about my health and spent Sunday and Monday in bed. Been in studio today and managed about 20 mins of pointless dabbling. Can't focus. On  the plus side wandered into the bedroom adjacent to the studio, put on the electric blanket to read a book and fell asleep; slept like the dead for a couple of hours which has been good if disorientating. Will have to relax and allow that this is a fallow time. Try to get my energy back by stealth.
Drawing on Monday cancelled as others ill too -O-B and Aileen laid up -
Been going through drawings trying to find ones fit to submit to the drawing MA thing I'm hoping to apply for. Hundreds of them. I suppose that allowing for a minimum of one drawing a day, that's 365 a year - and I'm 62 - and though I filter and throw regularly, yes, there are hundreds if not thousands. Thing is that they are exercises, like doing scales. I keep them in case they are useful and sometimes they are though one can never tell. Very depressed to find they are nearly all rubbish.
Hey ho. Can't  do anything else so may as well stop moaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment