Tuesday 23 April 2013

april 22cnd - mon - 2013

One of those days. Left early for drawing, MJC closed for building work - open on Thursday. Couldn't contact O-B, trotted off to Maire, very helpful but need policemen Barry. Not there. Long and boring story culminating in getting into the space by the footbridge and managing an hour and a half  drawing with Fabinne, the results of which are meretricious.
So that was difficult and depressing... got home to the arrival of the docking port for new computer - succeeded only in closing new machine down, so all that has to be addressed when its up and running again in approx 2 days.
Getting more nervous about the drawing year application and no machine so at the end of a miserable day I opened email in the old computer and saw a message there, cant be opened because of the nature of the problem with the old computer... so rang Kat who let me use hers where I got the usual thanks but piss off notice.
Initially a relief - don't have to do it:) - later paroxysms of doubt and sense of failure.
On the plus side, the little books of the new work have arrived at Bobs and hes enthusiastic about them. Hes unlikely to be critical, however.

What now? I just don't know. I'd applied for this course because I'm empty of solutions and looked to the outside world to provide them.Or at least give me an arena for debate. Now I either have to give up or search myself with more... rigour? I dont know. I am on empty.
Holiday in Italy in a week,will take my emptiness and see whats there. Bloody depressed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment