Tuesday 2 February 2016

02 02 2016

 FINISHED:)
(Much better than it looks) Leto and Apollo and Artemis and the Peasants


Not Finished










Drawing has picked up at last but only by my return to the tricks I'd taught myself in an attempt to eschew tricks. Slightly shamefaced. Relief to have something good though. Had two little lovelies on Monday and sent them to the Royal Academy postcard show without remembering to photograph them. Pity.

Chaos here. Having a toilet installed in the studio and another in my study; the air is thick with dust and can hardly breathe. Everything disturbed. Toilet installer assures me that everything will be alright and he will really and finally finish tomorrow - a week later than scheduled, if memory serves. By the weekend I will be able to get stuff back in place and clean. Hurrah.

Since I'm booked for a Friday night and all Saturday drawing session - and have friends round on Sunday - this all looks improbable.
A brief while then Bob back and Claer and her Mama arrive.


No comments:

Post a Comment