Friday 12 February 2016

12 Feb Friday 2016

Done nothing except grind my teeth and get asthma. Such is life.

BUT did have an idea... been asked to show with Kat, Phillippe Cross, Chantal Thomas and a couple of others and feel disposed so to do on account of the venue is in the pedestrian walkway in Carcassonne. Want to see the new encyclopdeia based drawings in an alien envoiroment. I don't however want to loose the best ones and of course I dont want to show the second rate ones.

Photocopies!! Easy, cheap and nowadays indistinguishable from the originals.Will do a handful of A/P's and see if it works... if so I'II do a tiny edition.

Off to meet with them this morning and having a day out in the hope of clearing my head, lungs and heart.

Back at 5.00 on the bus- in time to greet this weeks guests. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment