Monday 13 April 2020

13 04 2020

woke early with the challenge of a new picture ringing in my body. Stopped to pick up email (nothing from client; are we done?) There was instead a letter from a friend wanting drawing or images of some sort for a physics and philosophy journal. Have I got any lying around? Well of course... so passed the morning going through folders - I've so many - and took the opportunity to look at the big drawings currently stored in no.11. Found some images there that would perhaps do. Wrapped up and labeled some others. And binned a ton! V pleased with myself.
Philip happy with direction, wants some of them (and I haven't asked but I'II put money on there being no dosh in this) and  I have promised to go to store and look through some paintings tomorrow. He can do big colour. And I started the new painting this afternoon and though its quite uuum interesting so far, it isn't what I meant. Going to take a while to get into shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment