Monday 27 April 2020

27 04 2020

The stuff below (previous entry) really threw me - at first because the image in the dining room window seemed to be very clear, a bottom, arms, maybe a face - or perhaps l really have an on overdeveloped imagination. Who was screwing who on the dining room table?

Now, where has the image gone? Subsequent
snaps of the window show it empty.
I do not have the savvy to jigger about with photos. It wasn't me.
AND the photo has been folded in such a way that the communicant is clear and the window missing. Looks purposeful to me. Can't remember if the snap came to me from my mother or my father.
Thought I was my father who took it but it was a big party, the catholic side f the family turned up (my mothers lot) and I remember them being about. I remember my virtue and enjoying the fuss in this rite of passage. Didn't think much of the frock. Too tasteful. School friends had frills and flounces.
... Father Scammell did the ceremony, there were masses   of little girls being done from Mylnhurst  Convent, we had a breakfast in the church house on big trestle tables.

Anyway, regaling this firmly to the internal file of the unsolvable,  the painting trolls on and today I hear from Annette who has given the go-ahead for a couple of other pix. Plus an offer that I do the drawings for a cybernetical book, which I shall reject, firmly.

No comments:

Post a Comment