Tuesday 21 April 2020

21 04 2020

Shopping yesterday which resulted in a tube of amazingly expensive ochre and 6 fantastically expensive chisel brushes. Good brand which I naively assumed meant good brushes. Ha; the cheap old Lidls ones I last bought were far better. (bristles don't come out, shape held, flexible)
No canvases. There are some old stretchers somewhere and maybe enough canvas; perhaps with the pliers I can make some? Takes such a toll of the hands but if this lockdown is truly good for another three weeks, I'd better try it.
Didn't get much done yesterday, just fiddling with the two finished and about to embark on the third, which  I had previously decided not to do. Will enact; its a job.
Moscow residency postponed for a year, I'm told. By which time I'II be 71 and possibly not up for it. Assuming I'm alive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment