Thursday 1 April 2021

02 04 2021

 Went to the  source of the Salz yesterday with Gracie - and to hunt some stones - discovered that Boudets map bears little relationship to the land itself, must be an emotional response to the earth. But the source was v moving, the sense of being undisturbed for ever, carving little pools as it tumbles


cut the days explorations short as lockdown is on us again - from tomorrow - hence to art shops in Carcassonne for essential supplies. Finally found some Japanese tissue - 8 euros a sheet oh la. Figure Gracie and I can carry on exploring as work, professional duties, are permitted. May have to create some interesting French paperwork. Will ask at Marie today what is allowed.

Totally wiped out by the source trip. Realise really for the first time how old I am. Should have used some ventalin but it makes me shake, which I really don't like. The air is so pure it feels ridiculous but I don't have the receptors, I suppose.

Back in the studio in the evening was dumbfounded by the flame painting and its resemblance to the source spring, though not the colour obvs.


No comments:

Post a Comment