Thursday 8 July 2021

08 07 2021


 Found the stones mentioned by the Abbe, very like the Rennes ones but lesser marks. That I could find, anyway;  didn't have Gracie with me and though I scampered around like a mountain goat was periodically afraid for my limbs. 

There is a track to the campsite of La Valdieu hard left on the entrance and they are at the bottom of the track. After that its more horse trails which regrettably peter out - couldn't get to the hermitage as a result. Too far anyway. Kat and Margaret (who'd come to do some watercolouring) decided to drive me down the nearby road - but that was closed too. I can take a hint.

Need more than a hint now. All the gatherable info has been gathered and now I have to wait for the god to descend.

Turin Shroud????

No comments:

Post a Comment