Thursday 26 September 2019

26 09 2019

Home again, home again... great meet with the Walthamstow chap, Malcolm, with whom I am very happy to work. He took me over my old college which has been trashed beyond belief - 'remodelled' - to the point of unrecognisability. It's now a 6th form college. The art school was closed as its teaching methods were 'ad hoc'. Indeed, it was. Felt a surprising affection for the place as memories tumbled in.
The Kings conference, CyberSoc, was stimulating...in a laid back way. Raul was there and we were able to talk about my presence as artist in residence in Russia next year. Need to consider an on-line art-gesture of some sort for it, I think. I'm certainly not about to repeat what I did in Rome.

Saw very little art - a dash though the National to use the toilets :)

The stuff awaiting me on the easel is abysmal but some of the ink drawings are OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment